Small homogeneous powder of greenish-yellow color.
1 g of the drug contains the active substance:
olakvindoks – 100 mg;
filler – up to 1 hour
Active substance of the drug – derived hinoksalinu olakvindoks (2-(N-2-гідроксиетилкарбаміл)-3-метилхіноксалін-1,4-діоксиду), has a pronounced antibacterial activity against gram-positive and gram-negative pathogenic bacteria (E.coli, Salmonella spp., Pasteurella spp., Staphylococcus spp., Proteus spp., and others.). The mechanism of antibacterial action of the drug is dysfunction of DNA gyrase, resulting in broken DNA structure of bacteria, resulting in the death of microbial cells. When added to feed the drug inhibits the development of pathogenic microflora, improves digestibility of feed and nutrient absorption. The drug stimulates motor and secretory-enzymatic function of the gastrointestinal tract, which contributes to a better assimilation of nutrients diet of animals and birds, more efficient absorption of feed, accelerates growth and improves average daily gain. Olakvindoks when administered orally is rapidly absorbed from the gastrointestinal tract and into the organs and tissues of animals. With body substance excreted mainly in the urine.
Prevention and treatment of pigs, young cattle, poultry diseases gastrointestinal and respiratory (gastroenteritis, colibacillosis, salmonellosis, pasteurellosis, pneumonia, etc.); Prevention of MMA syndrome in pigs, caused by susceptible microorganisms olakvindoksu.
More efficient use of feed in livestock and poultry and accelerate the growth of livestock and poultry.
The drug is used by adding to the feed in doses:
– To treat pigs – 250 g product per 100 kg of feed for 5-7 days;
– For the prevention of MMA syndrome in sows – 150 g product per 100 kg of feed for 5-7 weeks;
– To stimulate growth and fattening pigs weighing 15-20 kg – 100 g product per 100 kg of feed, pigs weighing 30-60 kg – 60 g per 100 kg of feed, pigs weighing 60-110 kg – 25 g per 100 kg of feed;
– Young cattle drug is used for treatment rate of 100 mg per 1 kg of body weight once a day; for the prevention of disease and promotion of growth – 50 mg per 1 kg of body weight once a day for 10-14 days with a break between cycles 7-10 days
– Poultry for the treatment of drug use rate of 50 mg per 1 kg of body weight, for prophylaxis and stimulating growth – 25 mg per 1 kg of body weight once a day for 10-14 days with a break between cycles 7-10 days.
The product can be applied throughout the growing period.
Slaughtering of animals and poultry for meat is permitted within 2 days after the last use of the drug. Before using the drug first group used a small group of animals.
Dry, dark, place inaccessible to children at or above 250S.
Shelf life – 1 year from date of manufacture. The mixture of the drug with food for 4 months.