oil liquid from light-yellow to flame color.
1 ml of the product contains APIs:
closantel – 100 mg;
ivermectin – 5 mg.
Closiver is a combination drug, comprising closantel and ivermectin. Closantel is a salicylamide’s derivative, providing antiparasitic action. Closantel’s mode of action centers around inhibition of oxidative phosphorylation. Specific action centers around ATP stimulation, leading to stopping of a phosphorylation process and electrons’ transfer, changing suchwise parasite’s energy metabolism. This leads to its death. Ivermectin refers to compounds, which are produced by Streptomices avermitis. Ivermectin’s mode of action on parasite’s body centers around secretion stimulation of GABA (gamma-amino-butyric acid), which binds to special receptors of nerve endings, blocking nerve impulses and causing paralysis and death of a parasite.
Treatment of cattle, sheep, goats in the following cases:
– gastrointestinal and pulmonary nematodes (adults and larvae) – Ostertagia spp., Haemonchusplacet, Cooperia spp., Oesophagostomum radiatum, Trichostrongylus spp., Strongyloides papillosus, Bunostomum phlebotomum, Toxocara vitulorum, Trichuris spp, Dictyocaulus viviparus (взрослые стадии), Nematodirus spp :,
– trematodes – Fasciola spp .;
– botflies’ larvae – Hypoderma bovis, Hypoderma lineatum;
– acarus scabies – Psoroptes bovis, Sarcoptes bovis;
– lice – Haematopinus eurysternus;
Sheep and goats:
– gastrointestinal and pulmonary nematodes (adults and larvae) – Ostertagia spp., Haemonchus contortus, Trichostrongylus spp., Cooperia spp., Oesophagostomum spp., Nematodirus spp., Trichostrongylus spp., Bunostomum spp., Chabertia ovina, Chabertia ovis, Trichuris ovis; Dictyocaulusfilaria, Protostrongylus spp .;
– trematodes – Fasciola hepatica:
– acarus scabies – Psoroptes ovis, Sarcoptes ovis;
– sheep keds – Melophagus ovinus.
cattle – 1,0 ml of the product /50 kg bwg, SC, scapula area;
sheep, goats – 0,5 ml of the product /25 kg bwg, SC.
In the case of sarcoptic scab, apply twice, spaced 5-7 days. Before carrying out of mass processing, product must be preliminary tested on some animals (7-8 animal units). While there are no complications during 2-3 days, then apply product to the whole animal units.
Doses more than 10 ml must be divided per 2 application sites.
Do not apply to animals with hypersensitivity to ivermectin and closantel and to animals, suffered from diseases of liver and kidneys.
Do not apply at the same time with other anthelmintic drugs.
Do not apply to female animals through lactation and during the last 35 days of pregnancy.
Do not apply to dogs.
Do not apply to weak, exhausted and contagious animals.
Withdrawal period is 35 days for meat after the last product application. Meat, received before indicated period, must be utilized or fed to unproductive animals subject to decision of veterinarian.
Dark glass bottles, closed by crimp rubber corks and aluminium caps per 10 and 100 ml. End-of-line packaging is one.
Dry dark place at temperature from + 5 °С tо + 25 °С.
Keep out of reach of children.
Shelf life is 2 years.
After the first taking product must be used during 14 days, storing upon condition of aseptic selection of the drugs in a dark place at temperature from 0 °С to + 5 °С.